Hardware (CPU) inventory
It’s not quite deliberate, but we have gone for a ‘hardware diversity’ array. The idea being to have lots of different stuff that our ninjas can use.
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (Running Raspbian)
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (Running RetroPie, Raspbian)
- Raspberry Pi 2 B+ (running Ubuntu Mate) with WiFi dongle
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Odroid C1+ (running Lubuntu)
- Mac mini (running Raspberry Desktop)
- iPad mini 2 (with keyboard)
- Samsung XE303 Chromebook (2 items)
- Keyboards (wired, varying quality): 3
- Mouse (wired): 3
- Keyboards (Bluetooth, varying quality): 2
- 7” LCD monitors (2, HDMI input, built-in speakers)
- 10″ LCD monitor (HDMI input, USB powered)
- 19” LCD monitor (1 poor quality)
- Projector (HDMI input, built-in speaker)
- 6 port power block (with 6 USB ports)
- Logitech Gamepad F310
- USB endoscope
- Powered USB hub (for use with endoscope)
- Airport Time Capsule
- Raspberry Pi Official Guide
- Building Minecraft Plug-ins
If you want to buy your own kit, consider using our affiliate links – so we can continue to buy more kit for everyone to use.
What do we need?
If there is equipment you think we need, let us know!